- All hail Queen Bea and her blog that launched the Zero Waste movement worldwide: zerowastehome.com
- Lauren Singer is a single girl living zero-waste in New York and has filled just one mason jar of rubbish in the last four years(!): trashisfortossers.com
- Beth is a passionate campaigner for waste reduction: myplasticfreelife.com
- Meet Matthew and Waveney, a kiwi couple who challenged themselves to a rubbish-free year. Includes a handy A-Z guide: rubbishfree.co.nz
- Rob Greenfield is a dude making a difference. He’s an environmental activist known for his zany, positive approach to saving the planet. From his off-the-grid journey across the US on a bamboo bike, to dumpster diving, to spending a month consuming like an everyday American and wearing his rubbish in a huge trash suit…you can’t help but be inspired: robgreenfield.tv
- I started the Zero Waste in NZ! facebook group in June 2016 and we now have over 13,000 members. It’s a wonderful, passionate group of people supporting each other to reduce waste…and you should definitely check it out!
- ‘Zero Waste Home’, by Bea Johnson
- ‘Plastic Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too’, by Beth Terry